Green Goddess Salad Recipe
This Green Goddess Salad Recipe is light and fresh and chock full of healthy produce. The fresh olive oil and vinegar drizzled over the top forms a healthy dressing that goes so well with the crunchy pistachios.
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- ½ green apple cubed
- ¼ cup green olives chopped
- ¼ cup pistachios chopped
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- 8 mint leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp paprika
Add the chopped salad ingredients into a large bowl.
In a small, separate bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients. Use a whisk to combine.
Pour the dressing ingredients into the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Copyright The Foreign Fork. For educational or personal use only.
- Cucumber: English cucumbers hold their shape better over time, so I would recommend using an English cucumber if possible.
- Green Apple: I prefer a Granny Smith Apple
- Green Olives: Use olives that have already been pitted if possible.
- Pistachios: I love using roasted and salted pistachios.
- Fresh Herbs: I love using mint and parsley in this recipe, but you can also adjust it to use anything else you’d like!
- You can peel the cucumber and apples or leave the peels on if you’d prefer! If you don’t like one of the ingredients, feel free to omit them or substitute something else in their place.
- Try to dress the salad about 20 minutes before serving so that all of the ingredients can really combine and meld together.
- You can chop some of the produce in a food processor if you'd like to cut down on the assembly time.
- If you want your dressing to be creamy dressing, you can add greek yogurt to the olive oil and vinegar.
- Add chicken to make this a healthy chicken salad recipe!
- If you're vegan, make sure to save this as one of your new vegan recipes!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 358IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg